could I calculate the fitness with other data from excel ?
  • could I calculate the fitness with other data from excel ? This data does not include in either training or validation data.May be I should use external custom fitness
  • Hi,

Yes, you can indeed use as many datasets as you want. For example, if you want to check your models within GeneXproTools using a new test set, you just have to replace the validation/test dataset with this new dataset. Alternatively, you can deploy your models to Excel and then, within Excel, you can use a different test dataset to test your models. With this last strategy you will be able to evaluate straightaway both the correlation coefficient and R-square for regression models and the classification accuracy, classification error and confusion matrix for logistic regression and classification models; the particular fitness value for each and every built-in fitness function of GeneXproTools can only be evaluated within GeneXproTools.

Candida Ferreira

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tagged